Insurance Agent Salary Wisconsin
Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most.
Insurance agent salary wisconsin. 36 265 yrhumana insurance sales agent salaries 1 salaries reported. Healthmarkets insurance agent salaries 10 salaries reported wisconsin 50 542 yr rural mutual insurance insurance agent salaries 4 salaries reported wisconsin 43 383 yr liberty mutual insurance insurance agent salaries 3 salaries reported wisconsin 33 019 yr american income life insurance. Insurance commissioner announces agent licensing exams may be taken online.
32 580 yramerican income life insurance sales agent salaries 1 salaries reported. The average salary for an insurance agent in milwaukee wisconsin is 35 000. The average salary for insurance sales agents in the united states is around 50 320 per year.
Covid 19 testing including office visits must be covered by most private health insurance says wisconsin insurance commissioner insurance commissioner acts to protect the nearly 200 000 policyholders of time insurance company. The average salary for a entry level insurance agent is 204 574 per year in wisconsin. The average insurance agent salary in madison wi is 50 182 as of may 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 45 831 and 56 607.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. State farm insurance sales agent salaries 2 salaries reported. Visit payscale to research insurance agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more.
Wisconsin moconnect insurance sales agent salaries 1 salaries reported. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 162 007 and as low as 18 622 the majority of life insurance agent salaries currently range between 46 553 25th percentile to 92 642 75th percentile in wisconsin. As of jul 5 2020 the average annual pay for a life insurance agent in wisconsin is 74 235 a year.
As we mentioned earlier we took the average annual salary data for insurance agents from the 2018 bureau of labor statistics specifically their occupational employment statistics to make the comparison of salaries apples to apples across states we also took into account the cost of living in each state.
- Insurance Companies In Walton Kentucky
- Insurance Companies Health Risk Assessment
- Insurance Companies Florida List
- Hub Insurance Jacksonville Fl
- Insurance Companies In Pulaski Wisconsin
- How To Record An Insurance Claim Check In Quickbooks
- Insurance Adjuster Value Car
- Insurance Companies For Cars Cheap
- Insurance Companies Covid Testing
- Insurance Benefits Qualifying Events
- Insurance Agent Of Record
- Insurance Companies For Mobile Homes
- Insurance Companies In Seguin Texas
- Insurance Claim Check Car Accident
- How Do Insurance Companies Make Money On Medicare Advantage Plans
- Insurance Auto Auctions Benefits
- Independent Insurance Institute For Highway Safety
- Insurance Agent Income Tax Return Form
- Illinois Insurance License Non Resident
- Insurance Benefits After Termination