Insurance Rates By Color Of Car
Monday february 15th 2010.
Insurance rates by color of car. Your insurer could not care less about your car s color. If you re considering car insurance policies the comparison table below displays some of the policies currently available on canstar s database for a 30 39 year old male seeking cover in nsw without cover for an extra driver under 25. Research on car colors and crash rates. State required insurance minimums can also raise or lower insurance costs.
A lot of people believe that the color of their cars affect the amount of their car insurance premiums. Not only does color have nothing to do with car insurance rates a particular model s risk isn t determined by the number of tickets its owners receive. There are many other risk factors that actually do matter when insurance companies calculate your rates. Your car color does not affect insurance rates.
But according to the insurance information institute iii the color of the car you drive does not affect the price of auto insurance here are some of the factors that help determine your auto premium and what to look for when shopping for car insurance. Some drivers are convinced that lighter or brighter colored cars will keep them more visible and thus make them safer on the road. Although insurance providers around the world dispute that the colour of a vehicle has any implications on cost of insurance premiums. Not just relevant stats about your car like vehicle age mileage or even type of engine but information about you your age where you live your driving record.
It makes no difference. In fact when insurance companies get the information for your car it s typically through the vin or vehicle identification number. The good news is that the idea of the color of your car increasing your insurance rate is a common but ultimately false misconception source. The safest car color.
Car color and insurance rates by ricky lawrence published. States set car insurance regulations and minimum insurance requirements which can have a major impact on the rates paid by residents. Please note the table is sorted by star rating highest to lowest followed by provider name alphabetical. In the end the only factors influencing your car insurance premiums are the year of the vehicle make model body whether the car is new or used how many miles you drive annually your driving record and your age.
Does car color affect insurance rates. In reality however not only does color have nothing to do with car insurance rates a particular model s risk isn t determined by the number of tickets its owners receive.
- Insurance Benefits Resource Llc
- Insurance Companies In Pleasanton Texas
- Insurance Companies Giving Refunds For Covid 19
- Insurance Companies In Jupiter Florida
- How Insurance Subrogation Works
- Insurance Broker Job Outlook
- Insurance Companies In Winnetka California
- Insurance Companies Claims Phone Numbers
- Insurance Companies In Sebring Florida
- Insurance Auto Auctions Reviews
- House And Car Insurance
- Insurance Companies In Greenville Texas
- Insurance Companies For Mobile Home
- Insurance Benefits Mounds Il
- Insurance Benefits Qualifying Events
- Homeowners Insurance Companies Comparison
- Insurance Broker Fiduciary Duty
- Insurance Agent Income Tax Return Form
- Insurance Companies Around Forsyth Georgia
- Insurance Agent Of Record Change Letter