Subscriber Of Insurance Definition
Definition what does subscription policy mean.
Subscriber of insurance definition. Insurance holding company system consists of two or more affiliated persons one or more of which is an insurer. The person responsible for payment of premiums or whose employment is the basis for eligibility for membership in an hmo or other health insurance plan. Subscriber synonyms subscriber pronunciation subscriber translation english dictionary definition of subscriber.
Terms can be confusing but the use of subscriber is often a legal definition used when a policy is not issued to the individual. In a generic sense a health insurance subscriber may also be called a policyholder certificate holder insured or covered participant. Subscriber a person or organization who pays the premiums or a person whose employment makes him or her eligible for membership in the plan.
To pledge or contribute. The health insurance marketplace or health insurance exchange is a federal government website where you can shop compare and buy plans offered by participating health insurance companies in your area. Insurance regulatory information system iris a baseline solvency screening system for the national association of insurance commissioners naic and state insurance regulators established in the mid 1970s.
You can access the marketplace via healthcare gov through blue cross and blue shield of illinois or by phone. To sign at the end of a document especially to attest to or. A subscription policy is an insurance policy in which multiple insurers share the risk associated with providing the insurance.
1 0 1 this answer. Ehealthinsurance offers thousands of health plans underwritten by more than 180 of the nation s health insurance companies including aetna and blue cross blue shield compare plans side by side get health insurance quotes apply online and find affordable health insurance today. An insurance subscriber is the person who subscribes to the insurance or in other terms an insurance subscriber is the policyholder who pays for a specific insurance plan.
It is called a subscription policy because the insurers participate in the policy by subscribing to it. Ehealthinsurance is the nation s leading online source of health insurance. Answered on may 15 2013 1.
- Va Insurance For Veterans
- Yearly Car Insurance Cost Philippines
- Zurich Insurance North America Headquarters
- Zurich Insurance Head Office Address
- Verizon Insurance Deductible Iphone Xs Max
- Yearly Cost Of Insurance
- Wholesaler For Insurance Brokers
- Zurich Insurance New Zealand
- Wisconsin Farm Insurance Companies
- Top Insurance Companies Of Usa
- Usps Insurance Stolen Package
- Tricare Insurance Subscriber Number
- Verizon Insurance Unlocked Phone
- Workers Comp Insurance Underwriter Jobs
- Zurich Insurance North America
- What Insurance Company Does Usaa Use
- Zurich Insurance Head Office
- Young Driver Insurance Low Deposit
- Vehicle Insurance Companies In Mangalore
- Top General Insurance Companies In Dubai