Subscriber Of Insurance Definition
Terms can be confusing but the use of subscriber is often a legal definition used when a policy is not issued to the individual.
Subscriber of insurance definition. Insurance regulatory information system iris a baseline solvency screening system for the national association of insurance commissioners naic and state insurance regulators established in the mid 1970s. Ehealthinsurance offers thousands of health plans underwritten by more than 180 of the nation s health insurance companies including aetna and blue cross blue shield compare plans side by side get health insurance quotes apply online and find affordable health insurance today. Insurance holding company system consists of two or more affiliated persons one or more of which is an insurer.
To sign at the end of a document especially to attest to or. An insurance subscriber is the person who subscribes to the insurance or in other terms an insurance subscriber is the policyholder who pays for a specific insurance plan. Subscriber synonyms subscriber pronunciation subscriber translation english dictionary definition of subscriber.
The person responsible for payment of premiums or whose employment is the basis for eligibility for membership in an hmo or other health insurance plan. Subscriber definition a person company etc that subscribes as to a publication or concert series. It is called a subscription policy because the insurers participate in the policy by subscribing to it.
Definition what does subscription policy mean. Sub scribed sub scrib ing sub scribes v. In a generic sense a health insurance subscriber may also be called a policyholder certificate holder insured or covered participant.
Ehealthinsurance is the nation s leading online source of health insurance. 1 0 1 this answer. Subscriber a person or organization who pays the premiums or a person whose employment makes him or her eligible for membership in the plan.
The subscriber can enroll dependents under family coverage. A subscription policy is an insurance policy in which multiple insurers share the risk associated with providing the insurance. The health insurance marketplace or health insurance exchange is a federal government website where you can shop compare and buy plans offered by participating health insurance companies in your area.
- Insurance Information Institute Flood Insurance
- Insurance Companies Make Money By Quizlet
- Insurance Information Institute Nyc
- Insurance Express Gladstone Mo
- Insurance Companies Warren Mi
- Insurance King City Ca
- Insurance Home Loan Cost
- Insurance Companies Michigan City
- Insurance Jobs From Home Texas
- Insurance Giant That Shares Name With Volcano
- Insurance Exam Pearson Vue
- Insurance Companies In Zephyrhills Fl
- Insurance Companies Listed Nse
- Insurance King On Rockton Avenue
- Insurance Companies That Don T Require A License
- Insurance For Xbox One Controller
- Insurance Company Definition With Example
- Insurance Denied Claim Car
- Insurance Companies That Are Hiring Near Me
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Uk